Sunday, August 27, 2006

August about to end...

Hi there..whoever is reading this...if anyone is reading this shit apart from me...wait a minute..How dare I call this shit.. this is far from it...

Hey you..! Yes you.. you idiot! Are you there ? Are you reading this..? .. you must be thinking what the hell is going on..? What am I writing ..? It makes no sense...Ya I know..It makes no sense to a moron like you....Oh so now the Royal Highness feels offended..How dare someone call you a moron.. well I dare.. and you can do nothing about it.. and you truly are a moron... still reading this shit.. God.. people like you... I just hate them.. Dont you have anything else to do.. spending hours after hours on the net.. Get up and Get out of your room..go get some fresh air.. Go out into the real world....
hmmm...not used to taking orders... that too from a complete stranger... well never mind... I dont mind ..I have no mind.. .. ....................ooops...now that was a real PJ.. ..so now lets get down to the question that has been really troubling you since you started reading this.. what the hell is it that I want to say..? Who the hell reads this..?

Well answering you... I dont have anything to say.. not yet.. Secondly.. who reads this..? well you are still reading this are you not....Let me tell you one thing dude... I dont write for you to read.. I write because I just felt like writing.. (in case you are thinking that sounds familiar....but cant remember where you heard this.. Go and take some Memory capsules.. remember Finiding Forrester... ya the same movie which had Sean Connery..not seen it yet..? what the hell have you been doing..? Oh so you have seen it...well good for you thats all I can say..)

Coming back to this post..if you liked this shit.. you can just add a comment...and if you add a comment that means you like SHIT..!!!

No comments: