Saturday, May 27, 2006

But the Memory Remains..!!

It has been a fortnight or so since batchmates started leaving Manipal, but yesterday and today saw the first of the Compass group people bid final good-bye's to Manipal...and their friends... But I hope the Au Revoir to Manipal is final.. not to their friends... I hope to keep meeting my friends and relive these moments..these years...the best years of my life... But I can just hope...God knows when will I be able to meet them again... But thanks to Orkut I will always be in touch with them.. hopefully..

The end is near. Or has it already come. I don't know.. I never imagined it to be like this. "Hum aandhi ki tarah yahan pe aaye...to fir toofan ki tarah yahan se kyon nahi ja rahe...?" Just imagine the damn college is not even bidding us farewell...!! Huh...And they want Alumni to come and let this college grow.!! But why waste any more thoughts on it...?

I hope I am not the last person to get out of this place...I hope I can say in a few days "All's well that Ends well.." and bid Adieu to this place...and move on... On the top of the door of Room 3114 now you find three words..."Jason was here.." The mark of a legend signing off..I hope to leave a mark soon...

No comments: